Welcome to Mind in Cambridgeshire (MiC), the local Mind charity for the residents of Cambridgeshire. We provide a wide range of services across the county to support those recovering from mental health challenges, promote positive mental health and tackle mental health-related stigma and discrimination within our communities.
For the very latest updates on all our projects, services and campaigns, check out our quarterly ebulletin.
Just click the link below to register:
- Technology company ARM raises £23,000 in charity auction for mental health charity Mind in Cambridgeshire
- Mind in Cambs welcomes Prime Minister’s plans to ‘transform’ mental health support
- Mind in Cambridgeshire receives fantastic Christmas present as Cambridge Cognition donates £6,866 to the local charity
- MiC’s 44th AGM – save the date
- Sarah Hughes to move on as CEO of Mind in Cambs
Cambridgeshire Wellbeing Service >
Having a mental health issue does not define you. We can all experience poor wellbeing for a number of reasons and sometimes we do not know how we can start to feel better.
Our Wellbeing Service works with people aged 18–64 who are experiencing mental distress to the extent that it is impacting on their lives and sense of wellbeing. We offer personalised support where you can access peer support groups, one-to-one support and skills-building workshops.